posted in news on sep 3, 2020
updated: sep 3, 2020
inna tinkerer’s cube, raw power isn’t goin to be enough to succeed. these cards are interlocking pts thall do far + together than on their own. wha’ are the rite gears and widgets for yr athenæum? if you combine the rite pieces, you can create an incredible invention!
tinkerer’s cube is a phantom event. cards you draft aint added to yr collection.
event dates: sep 4 – sep 17
event format: best-of-one player draft
event length: 7 wins or 3 losses (whichever comes 1st)
- 7 wins: 6000 gold, 2 rare historic* individual card loot (icrs), 1 uncommon historic icr
- 6 wins: 5000 gold, 2 rare historic icrs, 1 historic uncommon icr
- 5 wins: 4000 gold, 2 rare historic icrs, 1 historic uncommon icr
- 4 wins: 3000 gold, 1 rare historic icr, 2 historic uncommon icrs
- 3 wins: 2000 gold, 1 rare historic icr, 2 uncommon historic icrs
- 2 wins: 1000 gold, 1 rare historic icr, 2 uncommon historic icrs
- 1 win: 500 gold, 1 rare historic icr, 2 uncommon historic icrs
- 0 wins: 1 rare historic icr, 2 uncommon historic ircs
*historic icrs grant cards from pack releases on mtg arena. they do not include cards that were released outside of packs (e.g. cards from historic anthologies). historic uncommon icrs ‘ve a 5% upgrade rate to rare. historic rare icrs may upgrade to a mythic rare, each rare is twice as likely to be awarded as each mythic rare.
original content at: magic.wizards.com…
authors: by wizards of the coast