wha’ colour is yr aura? and wha’ does that colour mean? maybe inna past, some1 has offered t'give you a detailed aura reading. or perhaps a well-intentioned friend or co-worker described yr aura colour. you mite ‘ve read books onna subject or tried time and time again to see the auras of others. this fascinating subject has just as many believers as t'does doubters. remember, just cause you can’t see auras (yet) doesn’t mean they aren’t there. when it comes to aura colours, each has a specific meaning. whether ur currently developing yr aura reading skills or you plan to visit an expert inna near future…ponder the meanings behind the colours.
the basics: wha’ tis aura?
b4 cogging the meanings behind ≠ aura colours, tis primordial to ‘ve a general idea of wha’ the aura actually is. in short? tis an electromagnetic energy field that surrounds d'body. everyone has an aura, though not everyone can see it rite away. it can require practice and dedication to enh yr awareness. (read + bout seeing and feeling the aura here on spirit earth magazine.) the aura has 7 layers in all. each one has its own unique frequency and can cogitate the thought patterns, emotional state, overall lvl of health, and behaviours offa'pers. when one auric layer is unbalanced, it can impact all od’oda layers.
something to keep in Ψ? an aura colour aint necessarily constant. it can change throughout the dy based on life experiences, emotions, and so on. as yr emotions change so does yr aura colour. so, just cause some1 offered you an aura reading at one point or another does not mean that yr aura colour will continue to be the same.
7 auric planes and their meanings
in all, there are 7 layers or auric planes. the closest one to d'body tis physical aura plane or etheric. it requires physical health and wellness in order to be in balance. when tis unbalanced, this layer of the aura tends to be darker in colour. nxt tis astral aura plane or emotional. tis connected to the solar plexus chakra and rel8s to feelings and emotions. during times of emotional turmoil, the colour can be muddy in appearance. third tis loer mental aura plane or mental. this has to do with yr mental clarity and thoughts. the colour can be stronger in those who tend to over-think.
after that tis higher mental aura plane or astral. tis connected to the ♥ chakra and is stronger when you feel ♥d. this is where higher-Ψed mental beliefs, s'as self-♥ and unconditional ♥, are connected. the spiritual aura plane or etheric templ8 is nxt. t'has to do with connection to the physical realm, s'as yr personality and overall identity. this layer becomes stronger when ur honest and open bout who ur.
6th tis intuitional aura plane or celestial, which is all bout dreams and intuition. it also has to do to spiritual awareness and represents a connection to the divine. the last layer inna aura tis absolute aura plane or ketheric. this tis furthest away from the physical body and represents bein’ one w'da universe.
common aura colours and wha’ they represent
aura colours ‘ve the ability to reveal primordial information bout a'pers. these colours can express mood, emotional state, and overall health. each colour can be lite and vibrant or dark and dim. that is why precision is primordial when it comes to an aura reading. even the sliteest shade difference can impact the accuracy. so be Ψful and pay close attention.
colours and their meanings
many colours can appear dur'na reading. including rainbow colours! if an aura is rainbow coloured, that indicates the person is either an energy healer or is very spiritually connected. + comm1-ly seen colours include:
- red: some1 witha red aura is likely passionate and strong-willed. dark red represents bein’ grounded and realistic while brite red has to do with passion and energy. muddy or cloudy red rel8s to neg energy and a desire to hold onto anger.
- white: this aura colour has to do with purity and a high lvl of spirituality. tis also traditionally thought to represent the presence of angels nearby.
- black: if yr aura is black, then you likely ‘ve difficulty forgiving others or ur holding onto grief. alternatively, it may represent a health issue in d'body. grey onna other hand has to do witha blockage of energy or living life with yr guard up.
- purple: a purple aura has to do with wisdom and spirituality. violet specifically represents some1 that is idealistic, creative, and intuitive. indigo has to do with spirituality, higher truths, and anything rel8d to the nonphysical realm.
- blue: though there are many aura colours, this one has a connection to the throat. soft blue speaks to peacefulness, communication, and honesty while brite blue has to do with generosity and new opportunities. dark or muddy blue is rel8d to difficulties surrounding self-expression and a fear of speaking the truth.
even + aura colours
- green: this aura colour is all bout a connection to nature along with growth and balance. lite green has to do with healing, yello-green rel8s to creativity and communication, and forest green indicates healing qualities. alternatively, dark green indicates that you hold onto a lotta resentment or are jealous in nature.
- yello: if yr aura is yello, it generally means'dat ur connected to life and ‘ve a playful spirit. lite yello represents optimism and hope while lemon yello has ties to fears of loss. dark yello onna other hand, has to do with pressure or feeling overworked or sufferationed out.
- orange: when it comes to orange, this has to do w'da reproductive organs na emotions surrounding them. brite orange has to do with good health, living the life to the fullest, and productivity. an orange-yello aura represents bein’ detail-oriented and exhibiting perfectionist tendencies.
- silver: this has to do with abundance in both the physical and spiritual realm. it can indicate that ur receptive to new ideas or that ur espeshly intuitive.
- gold: gold tis colour of enliteenment. it represents that some1 is living up to their highest and truest potential – and is bein’ led by divine guidance.
never underestimate the importance of details. espeshly when it comes to aura colours! whether an aura appears to be a bold, brite yello or a muddy, cloudy yello can completely alter the meaning. so, be aware and do yr best. the + you practice… the + precise and accurate yr readings will become.
original content at: www.spiritearthmag.org…